Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby Cakes Has A New Look!

Roadtrip, babycakes!

Tis the season, and I'm sure we'll witness a few of those this summer although there are no firm plans made yet. Trips to the Chiwawa just don't seem like roadtrips for us since the travel time is much shorter than the time spent at the destination (my own definition, am I wrong?), but if it is, I'm road trippin today. I'm leaving Mommy and Mr Baby behind for the weekend to reconnoiter in the hills with a few of the guys. I have been seriously out (sick) for almost 4 weeks and so we'll see if I even take to the hills on the bike or stay behind and watch some footie on the telie -- World Cup!

Annie has a test early next week, which pretty much mean that Kian and I have a test, and then Kian's Grammy Francis will arrive to hang out with us from Flagstaff for almost a few months, yeahhhay!

Summers comin, summers comin! (We hope, we seriously hope).

Photo taken 1-year ago today
(bigger, more teeth & hair but usually just as dirty).

No comments: