Friday, August 5, 2011

Turnin' 3



Tomorrow is Kian's birthday, and what more would any 2-3 year old ask for on his birthday than to get to see the Blue Angels. Back to back to back to back (Thurs-Sun). On Thursday, yesterday, we all went down to the I-90 bridge to watch the practice session and a Seattle Times photographer got a shot of Kian and it made the online gallery, check it out here. Good thing too because I brought Annie's camera along not knowing that the batteries were dead. Lucky me that Mr. Siegel was there to catch Kian in action. Actually, I tried to get him to get a better shot of Kian with some blue sky in the background but he seemed satisfied of his previous shot. I'd a done better with my D-200 but I couldn't have garnered the audience that he did.

Tomorrow we're planning a little party at our park... OUR park: Pratt Park is pretty cool cause it has a huge covered space with basketball court and some sweet kiddy water features. Here are some pics of Kiki getting after it one sunny day last week.

Shoot or be shot at!


No comments: