Monday, November 3, 2008

Haunted Weekend


Enough with the pumpkin suit, you say, but just a couple more, Aunt Joanie pleads. Here are a couple that she took this weekend while we were hanging out in Snoqualmie. We dropped off the little guy for about 4-hours on Saturday night to go into Issaquah for an evening on the town... that's the longest we have been away from him so far.


Chicken Kian with his Chicken Cousin.

I'm not a chicken, I'm a chicken hawk!

For Halloween Annie and I took Kian to a full-on adult party in our old Ballard neighborhood and Kian was amongst the life of the party -- shared that role with Heff, the Playboy Bunnies and the belly dancer. He was awesome and ended up sleeping in our arms for a couple hours despite the music and the fog machine.

The final trick of the weekend was that my back blew out on me again in my bike race, although it was a treat just being out there with friends in the mud and blood and the beers.

No comments: