Monday, November 17, 2008

Kian in AZ sans Daddy

I abandoned my little family on Thursday for a weekend of racing in NJ and so they took off on Friday for an extra week of Thanksgiving vacation in Arizona with family and all the grandparents. I guess Kian did pretty well during the majority of the flight over but I think Annie sleep starved him and fed him at will. Good thinking, Mommy.

So now that I'm back I will have another 4 days without seeing Kian and I miss the little squirt already. However.... I am SORT OF looking forward to a few evenings of solitude at the house trying to get my things in order. There are so many things that I just haven't had time for, and so this week I hope to crank out a bunch of errands. My bikes are a wreck, and getting more messed up with each race that I do (bent dropout on one, rolled a tubular tire on another, both CX bikes need tune-ups). And I've still got 3:D pics from my races in KY almost a month ago that I need to run through the software and get posted as well as more recent Singlespeed Worlds pics and another 500+ from this weekend. Dirty laundry, arghhh!

News from the Baby Front: Kian tipped the scales at 12 pounds-15 ounces last week after almost 6-weeks at 11-pounds. Annie had a feeling that he was about to spurt.

No comments: