Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Looka-Like-Meter: Resolved!

Remember way back in August of '08 just after El Nino's birth when I posted regarding the Look-A-Like meter? Of course you do, and I'm sure you've been wondering ever since what the results were and exactly which of us looks most like Kian. Well, I finally put our mugs to the test and I think you will find the results rather fascinating.

While Kian and Annie are cute and darling, Daddy is more like sexy and provocative, as I'm sure you'll agree and so most would intuitively bet in favor of Mommy. Anyway, the results below speak for themselves. Here are a few of the actual print-screens as we performed the tests, and we did so several times to assure the utmost accuracy.

Okay, the first test was done with the following pics. Result: drumroll... (click on snapshots to expand):

A dead heat!

So, I plugged in a new picture of Kian in which he has his head thrown back making him look a bit lusty though somewhat dwarfish which I thought would sway the test in my favor, but to no avail, another dead heat.



And so for Test #3 I used yet another picture of Kian and a different one also for Annie. Much to my pleasure, in the picture of Annie she happened to be holding the "Kiki-in-a-Bottle" and the computer simulator actually scanned that face into the equation as well. I had to go with it. The result:

... Annie looks 23% more like Kian when he is crammed into a snow globe. Means nothing.


For the next test I decided to try and fool the computer, but fool it I did not. For the picture of "mother" I inserted a picture of Kian with a Halloween wig on. Result: Kian looks 52% like himself with a wig on. Why not 100%?


But back to the task at hand. For the final and decisive test I... WE!... inserted a picture of daddy as a wee, Kian-sized, two-toofer child and presto: Daddy wins!

Daddy wins!

Daddy wins!

Okay okay... when mommy wakes up and see's this new posting I know she'll cry foul and demand a rematch. I'm prepared. But I wonder if she can find any baby pics of herself with two-toofers?

No comments: