Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Southbound and Down

We're loading it up and trucking! Leaving tonight for Christmas in Arizona: Flagstaff with the Francis' and Tucson with the Reid's. Can't wait, weather is less than fun up here.

Pack, travel, unpack, repack, travel.... it feels like an endless cycle of shuffling stuff from one vehicle to the next. Just back from Cyclocross National's in Bend, Oregon for four days where I met my goal of finishing in the top 8 so that I could start on the front row again next year when I hopefully had better fitness. But I exceeded my goals and finished on the podium, 3rd. Immediately after completing the late night drive back home I was unpacking the Honda and repacking the RV, and shuffling all that extra gear that was put there for storage. Up the stairs with a loaded bag of stuff, down the stairs with a different bag of stuff, repeat, then re-repeat.

Annie just finished here final final and so now we're free to go.

No comments: