Friday, October 17, 2008

The Prince of Puke


Looking pretty regal like an Oriental Prince in his little cowboy onesie.


I've had this Indian-made string of turtles above our bed for a couple months now - it was going to waste hanging out in the corner of our baby room and so I moved it above our bed and its been mesmerizing me each and every day. But I never used it to its full effect until last weekend when I put Kian under its spell. Annie was still asleep but I snuck the rascal into bed with us. He didn't care for any tummy-2-tummy time but he loved it when I swung the tortuga string as he lay under it looking up. Its now one of my top 10 tricks when he gets fussy.





Just when you think that life with a baby is the bomb... it is!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go kian!

Anonymous said...

hi kian, you are sooooo cute just like your daddy!

Anonymous said...

He looks like a wee Pasha in his cowboy outfit. What is that thing on his head?