Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kian's Not Mine

If your heart just sank a little bit or you worry for me after reading this entry title, then you know how a couple of my friends have felt since yesterday afternoon.

In the midst of a flurry of email exchanges yesterday while talking about Kian's little "snip", I forgot to include one measly comma in my reply and so what should have been "Kian's, not mine", as in Kian's snip (circumcision), not my snip (vasectomy), turned into "I am not Kian's father". This caused them a bit of torture, they say, and they poured up and down my blog looking for information regarding the true identity of the father, as I had instructed them to read about it in the blog, but was referring to the circumcision, of course. They consoled me today saying how much I looked like the baby anyway and how I've been such a good father so far.


On a similar note, check out the Look Alike Meter: "Ever wondered who your kid or baby resembles more, their mother or father? Use the MyHeritage Look-alike Meter™ to find out! Let our state-of-the-art face recognition technology settle every family's debate once and for all!

And for some other pretty funny news, check out the Seattle PI's odd news link: read about the dude arrested only 12-hours after being released from jail and how Plop-plop was tasered down in Florida.

No comments: