Monday, August 11, 2008

Tubby Update: Day 5


Today is my first day of work since the baby came, and I'm dragging. A couple hard nights sleeping and last night I ended up in the RV because of another late night crying frenzy. I love coddling the little guy and cooing him back to sleep at any hour, but last night I was desperate for a good nights sleep.

Just got a call from Annie and Young Peck is up to 5 lbs 14 ozs from his 5-9 birth weight. This is excellent news considering babies usually dip in weight during their first weeks, and we can attribute this to good advice and mom's diligence. The boobs are raw, but what sacrifice! I can pat myself on the back too, as I've been shooting up my baby a couple of times per day with a syringe full of "formula" like Saunier Duval's team doctor did for Ricardo Ricco at this years Tour de France.

Annie keeping the little guy on schedule...


The new me, showcasing my trophy child at Golden Gardens...
And here's some other goofy father-son pics: http://manbabies.com/

No comments: