Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Six.1 Pounds!


Still no official SSN compatible name yet, but "Tubby" is not only cute and loaded with historical and emotional significance, but its accurate: the kid is porking up! I'd call him Porky but that's the name of our resident squirrel at the Chiwawa home and we don't want to confuse matters.

Birth pictures are in, but most are too graphic to post on a kid and squeamish-friendly website such as this, so I need to do some heavy editing. Tomorrow I'll get some of those up, but in the meantime I'll maybe leave you with one or two. Here's the weigh-in just after the birth: we are fishers of men.

Today is Peck's first Tuesday. The first's are piling up, he's breaking records every day. Yesterday was the first day he saw papa off to work and the first day he burped a wet one down my back. May there be many more.

No comments: