Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back Tracks

A few pics from recent weeks gone by. First up are pictures from a Chiwawa trip a few weeks ago. There was Spring cleaning to be done, note the yard, and the pics of some of us working while "others of us" just hung around all day.





What came first: the Lazy Boy or the lazy boy?


Hey you, get to work!


At some point during the weekend we hit up a 40th birthday party in Plain. Spare Rib and the Bluegrass Boys were playing and Kian had a great view although sequestered in a tent. He had the best seat in the house: he could mosh mosquito-free while we were eaten alive. Don't worry, he wasn't lonely: most of the time he attracted a large gathering and he really knows how to work an audience. I wish I had video of him rockin the tent --boys gone wild!





I am still looking for that picture of Kian and I in our matching attire: yeah, I had on my Osh Kosh's, and I must say I looked nearly as cute as the K-man.

No comments: