Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Developments


We noticed last night that Kian has two new tooth sprouts poking through his upper gums, and I know I've said this before, but he seems on the verge of taking those first steps. I promised Grammy and Grandpops they'd be here for the first, but I can only chop his legs out from under him for so long. He can stand on his own for 5-10 seconds at a time, so he's got the balance, he just needs to put some mojo behind it. Daddies little man is growing up too fast.

In fact, according to the nurse in his latest checkup this morning, he has put on almost 2 inches while actually losing a pound. If you saw that little chunk you'd find that hard to believe, but its about darn time he started stretching out a bit. 27 inches, I think she said, and around 22 pounds.


No comments: